Idle Barber Shop Tycoon（MOD (Quick Shot) v4.9.5）
- Current Version:
- File size: 86M
1、"You noticed that? Yes, one is blue and t'other is hazel--his father had the same. It's a Moore peculiarity. That was what told me he was Dick Moore when I saw him first down in Cuby. If it hadn't a-bin for his eyes I mightn't a-known him, with his beard and fat. You know, I reckon, that it was me found him and brought him home. Miss Cornelia always says I shouldn't have done it, but I can't agree with her. It was the RIGHT thing to do--and so 'twas the only thing. There ain't no question in my mind about THAT. But my old heart aches for Leslie. She's only twenty-eight and she's eaten more bread with sorrow than most women do in eighty years."
2、洪荒.契约(Get rewarded without watching ads) MOD APKIn personal duty, following where he haunted.
3、Champion vs Superhero Mod Bat vs Superhero v2.0.0 mod Features:Into the game giving away large amounts of currency.Bat vs Superhero - new contest with superheroes. This time you should fight against the superior opponent. The greatest battle for the justice in your hand! Experience the ultimate fighting game in open world. Fight for justice and marvel everybody with your power!Bat vs Superhero:Strategize all your actions, help to the civilians and earn exclusive rewards.Embark on quests to defeat superior enemy, help to find and return stolen car and, of course, face the challenge of fighting against main villain.Collect, level up and manage your character to receive wisely bonuses.The more powerful your hero, the better his abilities and special moves will be.Quest and battle. Just remember, check map and fulfill a task. But also you need some rest too to get your energy back.Extreme, practice it, otherwise life in virtual world won't be so epic! Intriguing and ruthless world of superheroes and champions at your fingertips.Bat vs Superhero - who will win? Real battle of gods under your control!Ocean is Home MOD APK is a survival game everyone has easily addicted to. Players easily understand this type of game. Because everyone like the live life. You are so enjoying and much fun available in this game. You are making beautiful designs at home. Stone is the essential thing in this game. Collecting craft, you make the world. Food and wearing the dress you are making in the survival Island. Once you play the game next, you do not relieve the game. Enjoyable and experience you learn. You can see the beautiful trees and the craft. Trees for making the beautiful house. So everything you make basic things of trees. Build a strong background and house. Your only primary goal is survival on this Island.
4、<p>Have you ever felt there needed to be a mobile version of the reality TV show Big Brother? Well, evidently Endemol Shine Group – the folks behind the series – believe there should be so they've teamed up with developer 9th Impact to bring Big Brother: The Game is heading for iOS and Android later this year.</p><p>Beyond simply being a simulation of the show, Big Brother: The Game will also have a 'life-changing prize fund up for grabs'. Players will become virtual housemates over a series of Big Brother where they will have to make tactical choices to emerge victorious with these prizes. Endemol says that it will be a game of social, psychological and interpersonal skill.</p><p>There will be two different modes available to players when the game launches later this year. The first will be as a spectator which will be free with various IAPs on offer, though I'm not sure what those will be yet. The second is, of course, to become a housemate, which will require the player to purchase a Token. There is no word on how much this will cost just yet.</p><p>Discussing the game, Dr Finn Krewer, Head of Development at 9th Impact said: “Our approach to designing this game was to think of a person’s mobile device as their portal into a massive online Big Brother season.”</p><p>He added: “The player will face competitions, chores, nominations, evictions and have to navigate all the same complex social relationships and intrigue that make the TV show so compelling.”</p><p>Beyond that, details are fairly scarce at the moment. We don't know how much players will win for emerging from the virtual house victorious or how long each series will last. Regardless, we'll keep you updated as and when we learn more.</p><p>Big Brother: The Game will be available over on the App Store and Google Play later this year. It will be a free-to-play game with in-app purchases for spectators but IAPs are required to become a contestant.</p>Interested in other upcoming games? Here are some of the best available in soft-launch
- Idle Barber Shop Tycoon
- Sproggiwood Mod Sproggiwood mod v1.3.2 (much money) Features:Much money*** Designed for newer devices. Requires minimum 1GB of RAM. See list of tested devices at the bottom. ****** HTC one M8 owners: The problem is with bad updates on the phone, not Sproggiwood. Info on fixing it can be found here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/htc-one-m8/help/google-play-error-963-t3037545 ***"The game just oozes personality and humor through its characters and game world." -- Touch Arcade"The combination of adorable art, fun dialogue, bite-sized dungeons and a clear sense of progression makes Sproggiwood pretty danged difficult to put down." -- CNET"The adorable graphics and humorous writing bring every detail to life, from talking sheep to vampiric mushrooms." -- Gamezebo"If you're a fan of roguelikes, then this is a must buy. And if you're considering dipping your toe into that particular pond for the first time, this is a darn good place to start.” -- Pocket GamerBring civilization to Sproggiwood, a story-driven, turn-based roguelike set in a humorous world inspired by Finnish mythology. Grow your civilization and plunder procedural dungeons with six unique classes. Outsmart mischievous monsters who work together in unexpected ways. No two dungeon dives are alike.StoryYou’re a simple farmer from the peaceful island of Clog. One moment, you're tending your grove -- the next, you’re lured through a mysterious portal by a talking sheep. Now you’re the prisoner of Sproggi, a mischievous forest spirit who's built a whole village just for you. You have a simple job: tame the wild creatures that roam the forests of Sproggi's realm... Watch Sproggi's plans go awry when you discover a rival civilization on the rise to greatness. Will you choose to befriend these curious Mushroom people and stand together, or will you crush them and claim Sproggiwood for your own? Seize the day and civilize Sproggiwood now!GameplaySproggiwood distills the roguelike genre down to its core fun ingredients: inspired character classes, loads of interesting loot, and procedurally populated dungeons with monsters and traps that combine to produce totally unique tactical challenges. In Sproggiwood, adventure sessions are compact and chock-full of interesting choices for you to make. Each dungeon dive follows the heroic rise of one adventurer from your civilization. Journey through teeming forests, haunted swamps, teetering cliffs, and glacial mazes to uncover your civilization's whole story.Features*A wondrous and humorous setting inspired by Finnish mythology *Brain-churning tactical combat vs. an assortment of creative monsters and traps *Six fully unique, customizable classes: simple farmer, brave warrior, merry archer, cunning thief, brainy wizard, and creepy vampire *Procedural dungeons filled to the brim with scrolls, potions, swords, and staves *Town decoration mode with buildings, trees, roads, and villagersRequirements*Minimum 1GB of RAM (minimum 200mb application heap)Tested on*Nexus 5*Samsung Galaxy Tab S*Samsung Galaxy Tab 4*Samsung Galaxy S3*Samsung Galaxy S4*Samsung Galaxy S5*LG G3
- Updated 22nd September, 8:46 AM: It looks like Djinnworks are folks of their word as Sticklings has officially launched on iOS and Android.<p>Love a puzzle game? Well, why not try your hand at guiding the sticklings...most of the sticklings...to safety.</p><p>Grab the game for 79p/99c on the App Store, or if you're an Android user grab it here on Google Play free-to-play.</p><p>There's no doubt that the majority of you lovely readers have come across some of Djinnworks' previous titles such as Stickman Battlefields and Rope'N'Fly 4. Their newest free to play title, Sticklings, is headed to iOS and Android next week.</p><p>If you love Lemmings, puzzlers, or maybe if you just like to play God sometimes, you'll probably want to give Sticklings a go. Guide your little herd of sticklings to the level goal using their unique abilities to see them through. There will be sacrifices made, but remember your little stickling with joy and pride.</p><p>The sticklings' abilities range through self-destructing, jumping, bomb throwing, and so on. The levels are limited by time, so the longer you take, the lower your score will be. With 30 levels to get through, it isn't an enormous game, but it also doesn't look like it babies you. Anyone who's played Lemmings before will know how challenging these games can get.</p><p>Take a gander at the trailer below and stay tuned for the 22nd September. We'll let you know when the game drops.</p>
- <p>On the subject of the Nintendo Switch it looks like those Mother 3 rumours might have a little substance as the game's developer, 1-UP Studio (formerly Brownie Brown), shares its Switch invite on social media.</p><p><p>The developers of Mother 3 will be at the Switch Reveal in Japan. I told you. It's coming to Switch :D https://t.co/LHSX4N2lGw— Laura Kate Dale (@LaurakBuzz) January 5, 2017 To fill you in, Mother 3 is an RPG which launched exclusively in Japan back in 2006. The game follows a psychic boy, Lucas, as he and his friends try to stop a mysterious army from invading and destroying the world.</p><p>Obviously there were multiple sources, plenty of rumours, and a bag-load of discussions/arguments going on as to whether the title would be coming or if it was just a ruse. Well, that invitation is pretty hard to ignore, so let's keep our fingers crossed that in this case the rumour proves true in the end.</p><p>We've only got a week to wait as the Switch's presentations kick off on the 12th/13th January. Let's hope if the game is announced for the Switch, it sheds its exclusivity and offers a hand out to the rest of the world.</p>!
- And supplicant their sighs to your extend,
'"The diamond? why, 'twas beautiful and hard,
– Stability improvements
- “APK” install it on your device.
- Enter the game.